Solutions for Process Service Firms
What Does Serve-X™ Do For You?
It works with your existing process service software to:
- Electronically receive jobs from your law firm clients through your current software
- Satisfy your heavy volume clients who have need for automation
- Automatically provide live status updates to your client
- Eliminate duplicate data entry
- Reduce human error
- Increase productivity
- Increase profitability
What is Serve-X™?
Serve-X™ was developed by Service Exchange Network, LLC, as a unique data interface solution that works with your existing process server software. It runs behind the scene to receive jobs from and submit updates to your clients.
The Best Part?
Once it's installed, it is as easy as:
- Use the software you're used to using...
- In the way you're used to using it...
- And we'll take care of the rest!
How Does Serve-X™ Work?
Serve-X™ safely and securely accepts job placement data files from law firms in a variety of different file formats. It then passes the data through its hub and translates the data into the proper file format for your software. As you serve these jobs and update your files, your clients’ files will automatically be updated too!
Serve-X™ offers the transfer of documents over the Internet to and from law firms. In most jurisdictions, this eliminates your clients’ need to mail out papers. This same technology allows affidavits, invoices and all other document types to be transferred to your clients.
The Bottom Line…
- Cut down your staff’s work load…
- Eliminate duplicate data entry and human error…
- Improve the turnaround time for process service…
- Serve-X™ already interfaces with some process server software. But if you use an in-house system, or one that does not yet have an interface, let your software vendor contact us so that one can be built.
- All data and documents are transmitted over the Internet using Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) to ensure data security.
- Full web-based training is provided to ensure ongoing success.